EVENT VIDEO PRODUCTION CONTRACT
|Financially responsible party (CLIENT)|
Date of Event:
Total time for video shooting (in hours):
Summary of services: filming Event, editing this video, photos, music and sound materials. Screen time of event more or less *** min.
Editing day: for the fifth day when HDVideoProduction will have all pre-production materials (music, photos, etc.) from Client.
Deliverables: DVD or Blu-ray disk or download file from HDVideoProduction server (or download file to a client server).
Delivery time: up to three weeks after editing day.
Total price: $***.00
Deposit: one-half of total balance required to reserve date: $***.00. Upon your signature, HDVideoProduction reserves the time and date agreed upon and will not make other reservations for this time and date. For this reason, the reservation fee is nonrefundable if the event is canceled for any reason or if the date is changed. We agree to all of the above and the “General Terms: Event Video Production”, incorporated by reference herein.
Payment schedule: total balance payable in full at shooting day. Cash, Personal Checks and Paypal payments are accepted. The final product will be released to the CLIENT upon full payment being cleared.
Under any and all circumstances, HDVideoProduction liability is limited to the refund of received payments.
General Terms: Event Video Production
- All terms are in writing, whether in initial contract or mutually agreed modification. Verbal discussions are superseded.
- If HDVideoProduction is unable to perform the services agreed upon due to sickness or emergency, reservation fee and all payments will be refunded. Every attempt will be made to find a suitable replacement for your event; however HDVideoProduction shall be under no further obligation to client in such an event.
- It is the client’s responsibility to secure permission of facilities and/or officiates to videotape the event. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance permits, access to, hook up fees and admission, which may be required to video event.
- HDVideoProduction will abide by the rules of the facility regarding camera placement at the event. Permission of facility officials is required before equipment is set up.
- HDVideoProduction will take utmost care to produce a video of excellent quality. However, we will not be responsible for circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to equipment malfunction and defective tape stock. If taping is prevented due to such occurrences, payments will be refunded.
- HDVideoProduction makes no guarantees as to the compatibility of the DVDs, Blu-ray discs or HD DVDs produced and the clients DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD disc player. DVDs used are DVD-R format and are compatible with most home DVD players.
- HDVideoProductionn will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, e.g. bad weather, accidents, poor acoustics/lighting, etc.
- Client grants HDVideoProduction full production and editorial control regarding all aspects of this production. In the case a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded or not part of the final edited product, it is so done at the discretion of HDVideoProduction. After (10) ten days, the finished edited production will be deleted from the NLE workstation and will be unrecoverable for any future re-editing.
- The HDVideoProduction reserves the exclusive right to edit all video footage. Additional copies will be made from the original master and by the
- Original recordings are not available to the Client and are owned by the HDVideoProduction.
- Client claims legal rights to anything to be videotaped, including live action, music, voices, photographs, audiotapes, CDs, videotapes, or any other elements delivered to HDVideoProduction or requested to be obtained by HDVideoProduction for inclusion in the production. It is the client# 19s responsibility to provide to HDVideoProduction all pre-production materials such as music, photos, etc, are due five days before editing date. If not, after (10) ten days after Event all video tapes will be erased and contract will be canceled.
- Client shall indemnify and hold HDVideoProduction for loss, damage, or liability for any infringement of any rights arising from the use or sale of tapes that client hires HDVideoProduction to produce, edit, or duplicate.
- HDVideoProduction reserves the right to use portions of your videoproduct for promotional or other purposes.
- HDVideoProduction maintains copyright on all completed videoproducts. No video produced by HDVideoProduction may be used for any commercial reason without the expressed written consent of HDVideoProduction.
- By signing below, I indicate a full understanding and agreement to all of the stated conditions of this contract.